A development application has been lodged for a Telecommunication Facility development located at 80 Greenwood Street, Brighton.
A product of Vodafone, the Telecommunication Facility is proposed to stand at a height of 30 metres. The design includes a mono pole facility structure, triangle mount headframe, allowing installation of the following.
– Six (6) panel antennas (maximum length of 2.8m)
– Remote Radio Units (RRUs)
– 4G and future 5G networks coverage
– One (1) x Out-Door-Unit (ODU) bays at the base of the monopole
All electronic equipment will be housed in one (1) equipment base shelters (3m x 2.5m) with 2.5m high security compound fencing protection. Access will be taken from Pomona Street.
According to the planners at BMM Group, “the proposed facility is setback approximately 30m from the road carriageway of the Deagon Deviation and adjacent to existing mature vegetation. Visual integration is maximised by the existing vertical infrastructure including an existing advertising billboard, lighting infrastructure and telecommunications pole. These vertical elements along with existing mature vegetation will help to visually integrate the proposed facility.”
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 12 June 2017
– Council Reference: A004671746
– Address: 80 Greenwood Street, Brighton
– Zone: Rural Zone
– Neighbourhood Plan: Sandgate District
– Town Planning Report: BMM Group
– Architecture Drawings: BMM Group
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.