A new development application has been lodged for a Telecommunication Facility development located at 532-554 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, Sinnamon Park.
A product of Vodafone, the Telecommunication Facility is proposed to stand at a height of 26.5 metres. The design includes a mono pole facility structure, triangular headframe, allowing installation of the following:
– six (6) panel antennas (maximum length of 2.5m)
– 4G (Vodafone networks coverage)
All electronic equipment will be housed in an equipment base shelter (3.0m x 2.5m) within a fenced compound. Access will be taken from Seventeen Mile Rocks Road via the existing access location.
According to the planners at BMM Group , “the proposed facility is setback approximately 58m from the road carriageway of Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, and is buffered from the roadway. Visual integration is maximised by the existing lighting and built infrastructure lining the roadway. The siting and design of the facility aims to minimise the visual impact as much as practical.”
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 6 September 2017
– Council Reference: A004739257
– Address: 532-554 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, Sinnamon Park
– Zone: General Industry A and Low Impact Industry
– Neighbourhood Plan: Centenary suburbs
– Town Planning Report: BMM Group
– Architecture Drawings: BMM Group
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.