The Brisbane City Council has announced that it is upgrading certain parks across Brisbane to provide further green space and park improvements.
The aim is to make the parks more inviting, by creating more to see and do for family and friends in a clean environment.
Council has identified 11 sites around Brisbane for future park improvements to protect green space for future generations.
– Located at 114 Nicholson Street, Greenslopes
– Additional recreation opportunities for the community
– Balance protection and conservation of the natural environment of the reserve
– Improve accessibility
– Potential vantage or lookout point
– Rest area
– Informal walking tracks in the reserve
Other Park Upgrades
Chalk Street Park (Lutwyche)
Colmslie Beach Reserve (Murarrie)
Grinstead Park (Alderley)
Shand Street Park also known as Corbett Street Park (Stafford)
Keperra Bushland Reserve (Keperra)
Mount Gravatt Outlook Reserve (Mount Gravatt)
Stephens Mountain Reserve (Greenslopes)
Wishart Community Park (Wishart).
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Information and References
Future park and reserve improvement projects
– Interactive Image: Google Aerial and Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from referenced locations.
Like Your Neighbourhood?