A development application has been lodged for Mirvac, for a new Playground at Springfield Central Shopping Centre, located at 130 Southern Cross Circuit, Springfield Central, Ipswich
Designed by Kompan and illustrated by Urban Play, the proposal seeks Outdoor Recreation (playground) to activate the site to the south of the Springfield Central Shopping Centre. The existing recreation areas will be provided with an upgrade with a well-designed child friendly playground.
– Rubber soft fall flooring throughout
– Garden beds (east and west)
– Bench seating
– Playground equipment
– Shade structures
According to the planners at ERM, “It is envisaged that the proposal will provide a link between Orion Lagoon and Orion Shopping Centre, in addition to providing outdoor open space.”
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged: 15 May 2018
– Council: Ipswich City Council
– Council Reference: ADP – 3713 / 2018
– Address: Springfield Central Shopping Centre, 1 Main Street, Springfield Central, Ipswich
– Locality: Springfield Master Planned Community Area
– Sub area: Springfield Structure Plan
– Area: Area Development Plan
– Application Report: ERM
– Design Drawings: Kompan
– Concept Designs Urban Play
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from ICC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Like Your Neighbourhood?