A development application has been lodged to seek minor changes to the approved Reconfiguration of a Lot of Precinct A, located in the north of the Keperra Quarry Masterplan, 1004 Samford Road & 469 Settlement Road, Keperra.
The Precinct A redevelopment of the 490,126sqm Keperra Quarry site for residential allotments is a result of the approval by the Brisbane City Council Planning Committee in October 2017 for a Neighbourhood Centre and Mixed Use Residential Community.
Designed by RPS Group and Lat27, this proposal is for 84 residential allotments, four management allotments, two open space allotments, one balance allotment, and common property road over four stages in the Keperra Quarry Masterplan.
Precinct A – Proposed Stages
– Stage 1: Lot 5000 (.508ha), Lot 5002 (.225ha) and Access to Samford Road
– Stage 2: Open space (1.525ha), 29 allotments, and common property
– Stage 3A: Lot 8000 (.951ha), Open Space (.579ha), 22 allotments and common property
– Stage 3B: Lot 8001 (.3451ha), Open Space (.049ha), 7 allotments and common property
– Stage 4: Open Space (.395ha), 26 allotments and common property.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or development.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged: 19 July 2022
– Council Reference: A006061989
– Address: 1004 Samford Road & 469 Settlement Road, Keperra
– Application: RPS Group
– Subdivision Plans: RPS Group
– Design Report: Lat27
– Interactive Image: Google Aerial and Streetview
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?
News articles are presented in an unbiased manner from information publicly accessible that include referenced links for the reader to obtain any further information. The facts of the proposed government projects, media releases, school upgrades and development applications are based on the available information at the time of the published date, with information sourced directly from company websites, media releases and development application material. We reference all our information at the end of the articles and promote the creators with website back links.