A development application has been lodged for a Medium Density residential building to provide five (5) Multiple Dwellings located at 37B-39 Griffith Street, New Farm.
– Mix of three (3) and four (4) bedroom apartments
– Ground – Level 3 consists of three bedroom apartments
– Levels 4 to 5 consist of a two (2) storey four-bedroom penthouse
– Levels 1 to 4 feature a private courtyard and feature tree
– Apartment size range between 213sqm and 616sqm
– Brisbane River frontage and City Views
– 1,747sqm of GFA
– 454sqm (52%) of Site Cover
– 307sqm of ground level communal area
– 6 Storey in height (20.4 above NGL)
– Swimming Pool, decking and landscaping
– Existing three (3) storey detached dwelling house removed
– 873sqm Site Area (2 lot)
– 13 car parking (1 visitor space)
– 7 Bicycle parking (2 visitors spaces)
– Medium Density Residential Zone
– New Farm and Teneriffe Hill Neighbourhood Plan
– Impact Development
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged: 4 March 2022
– Council Reference: A005959424
– Address: 37B-39 Griffith Street, New Farm
– Zone: Medium Density Residential
– Neighbourhood Plan: New Farm and Teneriffe Hill
– Application Report: Urbis
– Design Drawings: Bureau^Proberts
– Landscape Drawings: RPS Group
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview and Aerial
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?
News articles are presented in an unbiased manner from information publicly accessible that include referenced links for the reader to obtain any further information. The facts of the proposed government projects, media releases, school upgrades and development applications are based on the available information at the time of the published date, with information sourced directly from company websites, media releases and development application material. We reference all our information at the end of the articles and promote the creators with website back links.