A development application has been lodged for a Child Care Centre, located 81, 83 & 85 Payne Road and Goldie Street, The Gap.
Designed by Ceccato Hall & Associates Architects, the proposal is for a Child Care Centre with a maximum building height of 2 storeys (approx. 9.5m in height). The proposal is within a Low Density Residential Zone and will remove the three (3) existing residential dwelling to facilitate the development.
– 114 children
– GFA 1,035sqm
– External play area (825sqm)
– 2 Storey
– Road frontage landscaping
– 1.8m and 2.4m Acoustic barrier
The proposed child care centre has been designed with a split open and under croft car park areas, providing 23 car park spaces (one (1) PWD space). Pedestrian and Vehicle propose access is to Goldie Street.
The planners at Town Planning Alliance state the development, “incorporates opportunities for deep planting, landscaping and acoustic fencing to provide a buffer to the adjoining residential uses to mitigate any adverse impacts on neighbouring uses. Furthermore, the subject site is located adjacent to a public park as such provides outdoor play areas adjacent to the public park areas to mitigate any adverse amenity impacts to the adjoining residential dwelling”.
The proposal includes 1,035sqm of GFA, with 1,028sqm (50%) in site cover over the 2,056sqm site.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged: 18 December 2017
– Council Reference: A004818667
– Address: 81, 83 & 85 Payne Road and Goldie Street, The Gap
– Zone: Low Density Residential Zone
– Neighbourhood Plan: N/A
– Application Report: Town Planning Alliance
– Design Drawings: Ceccato Hall & Associates Architects
– Landscape Drawings: Package Landscape
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Have you Liked Your Neighbourhood ?