A development application has been lodged for a Childcare Centre, located at 252, 254 & 256 Newman Road, Geebung.
Designed by Raymond Design, the proposal seeks a Childcare Centre building with a maximum height of 2 storey (less than 9.5m in height). The three (3) existing dwellings will be removed to facilitate the proposal, which will gain access from Silma Avenue in Salisbury.
– 112 children
– GFA 870sqm
– 3 covered terrace areas
– Two Storey
– 2m high acoustic walls/fences
– landscaped frontage
– verandas for sun protection
– 629sqm large outdoor play area
– 196sqm small outdoor play area
– under-croft car park
Hours of Operation
6:30am and 6:30pm – Monday to Friday
The proposed child care centre includes an under-croft car parking area, providing 24 car park spaces (one (1) PWD space). The proposed seeks all vehicle and pedestrian access via Silma Avenue.
The proposal includes 870.30sqm of gross floor area (GFA), including 43.7% of site cover across the 1,982sqm site.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Application Information and References
– Lodged: 4 November 2019
– Council Reference: A005322285
– Address: 252, 254 & 256 Newman Road, Geebung
– Zone: Low Density Residential
– Neighbourhood Plan: None
– Application Report: Town Planning Alliance
– Design Drawings: Raymond Design
– Interactive Image: Google Aerial and Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?