A change to a development application approval has been lodged for a Subdivision, located at 238 Monterea Road, Ripley.
Designed by Land Partners, the amended development proposal seeks a Reconfiguration of a Lot (4 Lots into 321 Lots, open space, park, drainage and new roads) over 15 stages and includes lot sizes ranging from 290sqm to 735sqm.
The proposed residential redevelopment along the extension of Maquire Street includes open drainage areas both 4,604sqm and 1,205sqm in size, 4,290sqm neighbourhood recreation park and 1,305sqm of linear parkland.
The development is divided into eight stages and sequencing is proposed as follows:
– Stage 1 provides 14 residential lots
– Stage 2 provides 18 residential lots, new road, drainage, local park
– Stage 3 provides 24 residential lots and new road
– Stage 4 provides 26 residential lots, new road and drainage
– Stage 5 provides 39 residential lots and new road
– Stage 6 provides 38 residential lots and new road
– Stage 7 provides 17 residential lots and new road
– Stage 7a provides 13 residential lots and new road
– Stage 8 provides 21 residential lots and new road
– Stage 9 provides 42 residential lots and new road
– Stage 10 provides 19 residential lots and new road
– Stage 11 provides 16 residential lots, new road, drainage, open space
– Stage 12 provides 28 residential lots and new road
– Stage 13 provides 24 residential lots and new road
– Stage 14 provides 22 residential lots and new road
The planners at Land Partners state, “The amendment application is of a scale that generally reflects the existing PDA development approval. We note that the internal road layout and staging sequence is to remain substantially as approved. The appearance of the existing PDA development will be generally unchanged and for all intents and purposes will operate as intended.”
The proposal includes 361 new lots, new roads and open space on the 23.5ha subject site.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 7 February 2020
– Council: Ipswich City Council
– Council Reference: MAPDA-6536/2018A
– Address: 238 Monterea Road, Ripley
– Zone: Future Urban
– Neighbourhood Plan: NA
– Town Planning Report: Land Partners
– Subdivision Drawings: Land Partners
– Interactive Image: Google Aerial and Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from ICC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Have you Liked Your Neighbourhood ?