A development application has been lodged for a McDonalds Restaurant, located at Aura Boulevard and Graf Drive, Baringa, Caloundra South.
Designed by PA Architects, the proposal seeks a McDonalds Restaurant and drive through on the corner location, fronting Aura Boulevard, with a new driveway access to Graf Drive. The proposal will have a maximum building height of 1 storeys (7.25m high).
The proposal will redevelop the existing vacant site (Lot 345) within a portion of Precinct 5 of the current Business Park approval for the Aura development, and is located within the Caloundra South Master Plan (Approved 15 June 2012).
– Lot 345 (2,183sqm)
– Restaurant GFA 458sqm
– Playground, dining and staff areas
– Provision for dual lane drive through (15 cars spaces)
– x2 car park waiting spaces
– Car parking to a total of 17 car spaces
– Loading zone
– 1 Storey and 7.25m in maximum building height
– Internal party room
– Children’s playground
The boundaries of the site will be landscaped. The proposal provides a pedestrian pathway to Graf Drive footpath. Vehicle access is proposed shared road-access via to Graf Drive and connects with further car parking over the site.
The proposal is for 458sqm of Gross floor area on the 2,183sqm development site area.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 12 September 2021
– EDQ Reference: DEV2021/1209
– Address: Aura Boulevard and Graf Drive, Baringa, Caloundra South
– Zone: Industry and Business
– Neighbourhood Plan: Caloundra South PDA
– Application Report: Urbis
– Design Drawings: PA Architects
– Landscape Drawings: Urbis
– Interactive Image: Google Aerial and Streetview
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?
News articles are presented in an unbiased manner from information publicly accessible that include referenced links for the reader to obtain any further information. The facts of the proposed government projects, media releases, school upgrades and development applications are based on the available information at the time of the published date, with information sourced directly from company websites, media releases and development application material. We reference all our information at the end of the articles and promote the creators with website back links.