A development application has been lodged for a Fast Food Restaurant with Drive Thru, located at 594 Ipswich Road, Annerley.
Designed by WBP Architecture the proposal is to redevelop the existing Sizzler Restaurant for a new freestanding Fast Food Restaurant with a Drive Thru, located on the northern portion of the site. Also sought in the application is the hours of trading for the existing KFC Restaurant, that is retained on the southern portion of the site.
The redevelopment includes the following
– Sizzler to be removed and the new building and car parking built
– Existing under croft parking (beneath KFC) secured as staff parking only around the northern and eastern side of the building
– 58 car spaces throughout the subject site
– Access maintained from Ipswich Road and Chester Road
– New internal manoeuvring and drive thru queuing for 13 cars
– New Alfresco dining area, Landscaping and pathways
– Additional signage provision
– Extension of 50sqm of outdoor dining GFA, providing 495sqm of total GFA on the 4,616sqm site
– The building uses a range of external materials to provide articulation and create visual interest.
– KFC is to be retained on the same site
Hours of Operation
– New Fast Food Outlet trading hours – 7:00am to 12:00am, 7 days per week
– The existing KFC restaurant hours – 7:00am to 12:00am, 7 days per week
The application was lodged 7 December 2016 @ 594 Ipswich Road, Annerley. Source: Application Report was prepared by Consult Planning, Architectural Plans prepared by WBP Architecture and available for review from BCC pdonline. See Council reference: A004537628 for more information.