A development application has been lodged for a Service Station and Carwash, located at 411 Gympie Road Kedron.
Designed by TFA Group, the proposal includes the redevelopment of the existing service station and provide an improved layout to co-locate a new car wash that will be constructed.
The proposal ultimately will provide three (3) buildings / structures with a maximum building height of 1 storey (7.05m in height), which that will be positioned across the site with a reconfigured vehicle maneuvering area and car parking.
– New fuel canopy over 6 fuel dispensers
– Shared Loading Bay
– Service Station/ Shop GFA 293sqm
– 28 car parking spaces provided
– 1 Storey and 7.05m in maximum building height
– boundary landscaping
Hours of Operation
– 24 hours a day, 7days a week
– Building GFA 84sqm
– 1 Storey and 6.25m in maximum building height
– boundary landscaping
Twenty eight (28) car parking spaces (one (1) PWD spaces), six (6) fuel pump spaces are provided, a single air/water car space and two (2) vacuum bays. The proposed is provided two access locations via an internal manoeuvring area. The proposal seeks to retain the two (2) existing shared vehicle access locations with all movements driveways.
The planners at TFA Group state, “The proposed re-development will provide a high quality, more modern service station offering commensurate with community expectations. The proposal is considered to significantly improve the visual amenity of the existing site and adjoining area by incorporating modern architectural qualities, improved landscaping and upgraded access arrangements and street frontages that are in-line with the high quality built form and landscaping outcomes sought for the area.”.
The proposal is for 293sqm of gross floor area (GFA) on the 2,744sqm site.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Application Information and References
– Lodged Date: 25 June 2019
– Council Reference: A005225871
– Address: 411 Gympie Road, Kedron
– Zone: Low Density Residential
– Neighbourhood: Lutwyche Road Corridor
– Application Report: TFA Group
– Design Drawings: TFA Group
– Interactive Image: Google Aerial and Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?