A subdivision development application ‘Sequana’ Stages 2 – 4 has been recently approved, located at 2-32 Glen Road, Logan Reserve.
Designed by Gassman Development Perspectives, the approved Reconfiguration of a Lot is for 1 Lot into 89 residential lots (plus a park lot, balance lot and new road) over three (3) stages (2, 3 and 4 ). The development is linked to the previously Stage 1 approved over the subject site, dated 29th June 2017 (Council Reference No. COM/18/2016).
The proposed lots range from 247sqm to 725sqm and large balance lot (lot 901) for 4000sqm new park. The proposal includes a balance lot for the future redevelopment ad park.
– 24 Lots
– 240m length of new road
– 1.478Ha total stage area
– 29 Lots
– 330m length of new road
– 1.807Ha total stage area
– 36 Lots
– 390m length of new road
– 2.409Ha total stage area
– 4000sqm public use land
The planners at Gassman Development Perspectives state, “the reconfiguration proposed advances the intent and overall outcomes for Precinct 1 and Precinct 2 of the Glen Road Development Code. It provides a diverse mix of lot sizes, suitably configured for dwelling houses and at a suitable density to that experienced within a low density residential area”.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged: 8 August 2017
– Date Approved: 28 September 2017
– Council: Logan
– Council Reference: RL – 95 / 2017
– Address: 2-32 Glen Road, Logan Reserve
– Zone: Glen Road Suburban Residential and Glen Road Recreation Parks
– Neighbourhood Plan: None
– Application Report: Gassman Development Perspectives
– Subdivision Drawings: Gassman Development Perspectives
– Landscaping Master Plan: SMEC
– Video and Images: YouTube
– Stage 1 – Approved 29th June 2017 (Council Reference No. COM/18/2016)
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from LCC pdonline or other referenced locations