A development application has been lodged for an Extensions to an existing Educational Establishment (Additional Class Rooms and Facilities) at Wisdom College , located at 97 Formby Street Calamvale.
Designed by Conwell Architects, the proposal is for a new resource/class room building, new Amenities and refurbishment of the on-site car parking. The building will be maximum building height of 2 storey and accommodate teaching spaces, resources and amenities. The existing demountable building will be removed to facilitate this development.
– Replacement of the existing demountable classroom
– New Building with 6 class rooms and resources room
– Replacement of toilets at rear of site with new facilities
– Increase in student numbers from 166 to 250 students
Other Facilities/Elements improvements
– Removal of existing administration offices
– Extension involving 2 new classrooms and ancillary staff rooms
– Increase in student numbers from 75 to 120 students
– 2 storey building height
– Under croft recreation area.
– Construction of 1 new classroom, library and administration offices
– 2 storey building height.
– Building in undercroft area involving 3 new classrooms and store room
– Increase in student numbers from 120 to 166 students.
Stage 2.5- shade structure
– A large 475 square metres playground shade structure
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 8 May 2017
– Council Reference: A004643152
– Address: Wisdom College, 97 Formby Street Calamvale
– Zone: Community facilities (Education purpose)
– Neighbourhood Plan: Calamvale
– Application Report: Queensland Education and Cultural Foundation
– Design Drawings: Conwell Architects
– Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.