A development application has been approved for Multiple Dwellings and Subdivision, located Corner Dohles Rocks Road and Wagner Road, Griffin.
Designed by Strathpine Design and Drafting, the approval is for forty two (42) x3 bedroom townhouses of a low-medium density and subdivision (4 Lots into 207 Lots, including drainage, new road) that forms Stages 6 to 10.
The development is divided into five stages and sequencing is proposed as follows:
– Stage 6 provides 55 residential lots
– Stage 7 provides 58 residential lots
– Stage 8 provides 43 residential lots
– Stage 9 provides 45 residential lots
– Stage10 provides 6 lots to facilitate 42 multiple dwellings
The townhouses are arranged in clusters of 2 building formations in a strip layout along Wagner Road and have a maximum building height of 2 storey (less than 9.5m in height). Each dwelling is provided with private open space in the form courtyards and balconies and have access to 3,062sqm communal open space proposed.
96 garaged car parking spaces are provided (84 residential and 12 visitor parking spaces), with the main access proposed via new road connection to Stage 5 development (Council Ref: DA/30044/2015/V23R) extending pedestrian and vehicular access throughout the site.
The planners at Wolter Consulting Group state, “the development proposal results in the creation of 42 high quality, architecturally designed multiple dwellings across 6 lots. The site is considered an opportunistic area for the provisioning of residential dwellings which significantly increases the housing choices within the area. The dwelling types are diversified through design providing a range of housing typologies, roofing articulation and use of materials. The dwellings have been designed to address the internal road network whilst proposing rear lane access to provide an appropriate setback from the Bruce Highway for acoustic purposes”.
The proposal includes 4,422sqm (41.6%) of GFA and 207 new lots on the 163,266sqm subject site.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 10 April 2017
– Date Approved: 24 November 2017
– Council: Moreton Bay Regional Council
– Council Reference: 2017 / 34143 / V23R
– Address: Corner Dohles Rocks Road and Wagner Road, Griffin
– Zone: General Residential Zone
– Neighbourhood Plan: N/A
– Application Report: Wolter Consulting Group
– Design Drawings: Strathpine Design and Drafting
– Subdivision Plan: Wolter Consulting Group
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from MBRC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Have you Liked Your Neighbourhood ?