A development application has been lodged for Stockland Development, for Precinct 3 of the Pallara Residential Estate, located at 61 & 117 Burman Road, 201 & 269 Gooderham Road and 79 Brookbent Road, Pallara.
Designed by RPS, the proposal seeks a Reconfiguration of a Lot (5 lots into 168 residential lots, one pedestrian link / buffer lot, one drainage reserve , two environmental open space lots, two balance lots and new road across.
Overall Staged DevelopmentPrecinct 3 of the Pallara Residential Estate
Precinct 3 of the Pallara Residential Estate is proposed over the five residential stages, being Stages 12, 15, 16, 17 and 18. Stage 19 (sixth stage of Precinct 3) is to provide environmental open space only with no further residential estate to continue to the east.
The proposed lots range from 310sqm to 930sqm and large balance lot (lot 800) to accommodate future redevelopment applications to the west of the subject site. Rehabilitation is proposed to occur within the Conservation Precinct which includes works within Precinct 3, being in correlation with Stage 12 and Stage 18.[espro-slider id=11931]
– Preliminary Approval (Approved 10 April 2015) Precincts 1- 4 and Buffer Zone – A002188584
– Precinct 1 (Approved 10 March 2016) 195 residential lots – A004433870
– Precinct 2 (Approved 14 December 2016) – 157 residential lots – A004396950
– Willawong Industrial Development (Lodged over Lot 800 June 2016) Generally Industry A and B, with Residential buffer – A004420706
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 20 March 2017
– Council Reference: A004610887
– Address: 61 & 117 Burman Road, 201 & 269 Gooderham Road and 79 Brookbent Road, Pallara.
– Zone: Low Density Residential (Accommodation Activities Precinct) – Neighbourhood Plan: Willawong (Paradise wetland investigation precinct – NPP-001)
– Town Planning Report: RPS
– Subdivision Drawings: RPS
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.