A change to a development application approval has been lodged for a Krispy Kreme with Drive Thru, located at 1190 Beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge.
Designed by Richmond and Ross, the proposal seeks to include the Krispy Kreme with drive thru at the existing Coles Service Station, combining the two (2) existing retail tenancies recently constructed beside the coles express service station in the south of the subject site.
– Combined tenancy GFA 231sqm
– Large indoor dining area
– Loading Bay
– Drive Thru
– Car parking spaces provided
– 1 Storey retained building height
– Illuminated pylon sign advertising
– Operating Hours: 5:30am – 11pm, 7 days a week
The existing car parking, pedestrian access and vehicle access as previously approved will be retained by the proposed change.
The planners at Urbis state, “The proposal does not change the ability of the proposed development to operate as intended. The proposal remains as a service station with ancillary food and drink outlet uses. The purpose of the minor change is to amalgamate two into one tenancy to amend the use of the section of the building previously approved as a shop to be a food and drink outlet”.
The proposal retains the approved gross floor area (GFA) over the subject site.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Application Information and References
– Lodged Change 27 July 2019
– Council Reference: A005247453
– Address: 1190 Beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge
– Zone: Low Density Residential
– Neighbourhood Plan: Acacia Ridge – Archerfield
– Application Report: Urbis
– Design Drawings: Richmond and Ross
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Have you Liked Your Neighbourhood ?