A subdivision development application has been lodged, located at Graham Road & Bridgeman Road, Bridgeman Downs.
Designed by JFP Urban Consultants, the approved Reconfiguration of a Lot is for (for 6 Lots into 90 residential lots, new road, drainage reserve and sewer pump station) over three (3) stages (1 – 3). The proposed lots range from 450sqm to 750sqm, retention lot (3000sqm) and access easement for the future redevelopment of the balance subject site.
– 44 Lots,
– 1 retention lot (3,000sqm)
– 1 balance parcel
– New road
– Drainage reserve (2,290sqm)
– Sewer pump station lot
– 42 Lots
– New road
– Drainage reserve (2,400sqm)
– 4 Lots (3,000sqm retention lot)
Car access is provided via a new connection with Graham Road and new road connection to adjacent lot. A Pedestrian path is provided to Graham Road.
The planners at JFP Urban Consultants state, “the proposal clearly represents a logical, sequential development outcome which complements the surrounding locality. The proposal has been designed to promote a wide choice in housing sizes and housing adaptability that meet the needs of a diverse population and respond to residents’ life‐cycle need. A concerted effort has been made to provide larger lot sizes within the development, with a minimum lot size of 500m2 at the road frontages of the site.”.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged: 10 November 2017
– Council Reference: A004787346
– Address: Graham Road and 67 Bridgeman Road, Bridgeman Downs
– Zone: Rural Zone
– Neighbourhood Plan: Bracken Ridge and District
– Application Report: JFP Urban Consultants
– Subdivision Drawings: JFP Urban Consultants
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.