A new development application has been lodged for a Telecommunication Facility development located at 492 Lake Manchester Road, Kholo.
A product of Telstra, the Telecommunication Facility is proposed to stand at a height of 36.3 metres. The design includes a mono pole facility structure, triangular headframe, allowing installation of the following
– Three (3) panel antennas (maximum length of 2.6m)
– 4G (Telstra networks coverage)
– Remote Radio Units and Amplifies
All electronic equipment will be housed in an equipment base shelter (3.0m x 2.5m) within a fenced compound. Access will be taken from Lake Manchester Road via an existing access track.
According to the planners at Service Stream , “the siting of the proposed facility is an optimal central location for the purpose of providing reliable service to the community and along the road. The chosen location is capable of meeting coverage objectives whilst minimising visual impact from sensitive uses as much as practicable under these circumstances.”
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 7 September 2017
– Council Reference: A004740117
– Address: 492 Lake Manchester Rd Kholo
– Zone: Environmental Management Zone
– Neighbourhood Plan: None
– Town Planning Report: Service Stream
– Architecture Drawings: Service Stream
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.