A development application has been lodged for a residential subdivision, park and conservation area (stage two) over the Oxley Priority Development Area (PDA), located at 53 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road and 113 Cliveden Avenue, Oxley.
Public consultation regarding Stage 1 and Masterplan was approved over the the former Oxley Secondary College on 9 December 2020, since the PDA was established.
Designed by Place Design Group the proposal seeks a Reconfiguration of a Lot (2 lots into 48 Lots, one public park lot, one public open space lot, one open space reserve lot, one conservation open space lot and new roads) over stages 2a – 2d of the overall master plan redevelopment and will provides lots ranging from 287sqm – 865sqm.
The proposal includes the removal of the existing C&K Yuingi Community Childcare Centre and driveways to facilitate the subdivision. A new childcare centre building situated on a flood free lot will be provided between October 2022 and January 2023 for the relocation. of the centre.
– 40 Residential allotments
– public open space lot
– open space reserve lot
– new road
– Public Recreational Park Part 2 (Part 1 approved in DEV2020/1099)
– 1.8ha in area
– shelters and kick around area
– Conservation lot
– 3.45ha in area
– connections to external corridors
– informal minor tracks and trails
– rehabilitation works (weed management and planting)
– 8 Residential allotments
– new road
The planners at RPS Group state, “Stage 2 of the Oxley PDA will deliver the final stage of residential allotments that are located within walking distance to Oxley train station. Additionally, the site is situated adjoining Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, which has available and accessible bus routes and connections. The development will also deliver a public local park and preserve the ecological functions of the site through an open space lot that will enhance the liveability of future dwelling houses within the estate”.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments.
The Application Information and References
– Visit OpenLot.com.au to enquire about property sales in this development
– Date Lodged: 25 June 2021
– Council: Brisbane City Council
– EDQ Reference: DEV2021/1191
– Address: 53 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road and 113 Cliveden Avenue, Oxley.
– Zone: Environmental protection, Open space and recreation and Community
– Local Plan: Oxley Priority Development Area
– Application Report: RPS Group
– Subdivision Plan: Place Design Group
– Landscape Plans: Place Design Group
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview and Aerial
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?
News articles are presented in an unbiased manner from information publicly accessible that include referenced links for the reader to obtain any further information. The facts of the proposed government projects, media releases, school upgrades and development applications are based on the available information at the time of the published date, with information sourced directly from company websites, media releases and development application material. We reference all our information at the end of the articles and promote the creators with website back links.