A development application has been lodged for a Service Station, located at 2918 Old Cleveland Road, Chandler.
Designed by Palmlake Works, the proposal seeks a Service Station located in the southern corner portion of the overall site and the balance of the corner will remain vacant, however likely to be used for future integrated development. The proposed development will include a single storey building with a maximum building height of 6.5m.
– Fuel canopy over 4 fuel dispensers
– Loading Bay
– Rear drive through (not part of this application)
– Service Station/ Shop GFA 451sqm
– Rear unused drive through
– New underground fuel storage tanks, with split compartments
– 1 Storey and 6.5m in maximum building height
– Illuminated pylon sign
– 3m landscape buffer
40 car parking spaces (two (2) PWD spaces) provided with separate dedicated air/water point. Access is proposed via internal manoeuvring area to both New Cleveland Road and Old Cleveland Road. The boundaries of the site include a 3m landscaped buffer.
The planners at Palmlake Works state, “the proposed development is considered to provide compliance with the relevant State and Local Government planning instruments. For the few identified conflicts with the Planning Scheme there are sufficient grounds to justify approval despite the conflict as an Alternate Outcome is provided that satisfies the relevant Overall Outcome. Granting approval of the proposed Material Change in Use will support the local community via means of providing a service and employment opportunities to the local community”.
The proposal is for 451sqm of GFA on the 5,282sqm site area of the 10.3 ha overall area.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Application Information and References
– Lodged Change 10 August 2018
– Council Reference: A004992085
– Address: 2918 Old Cleveland Road, Chandler
– Zone: Rural
– Neighbourhood Plan: None
– Application Report: Palmlake Works
– Design Drawings: Palmlake Works
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?