A development application has been lodged for a Subdivision, located 260, 266 & 284 Ritchie Road, Pallara.
Designed by JFP, the proposal seeks a Reconfiguration of a Lot (3 Lots into 179 Lots, including 2ha drainage reserve and new roads) over 8 stages and includes lot sizes ranging from 260sqm to 1,044sqm. The proposed residential redevelopment surrounds the former Pallara State School and includes road resumptions along Ritchie Road for future works.
The development is divided into eight stages and sequencing is proposed as follows:
– Stage 1 provides 4 Management lots and drainage reserve
– Stage 2 provides 55 residential lots, new road, drainage reserve & balance lots
– Stage 3 provides 25 residential lots and new road
– Stage 4 provides 25 residential lots and new road
– Stage 5 provides 28 residential lots
– Stage 6a provides 1 retained vendor lots, new road and balance lot
– Stage 6b provides 16 residential lots and new road
– Stage 6c provides 30 residential lots
The planners at JFP state, “the proposed development has been designed to provide attractive residential lots, capable of accommodating building envelopes for detached dwellings in the future. The dimensions of the proposed lots are consistent with the Planning Scheme’s land use intentions and reflect the densities of similar subdivisions in the surrounding area.”
The proposal includes 179 new lots, new roads and 2ha drainage lot on the 21.02ha subject site.
We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments in Brisbane or surrounds.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 23 April 2018
– Council Reference: A004908917
– Address: 260, 266 & 284 Ritchie Road, Pallara
– Zone: Low Medium Density Residential and Environmental Management
– Neighbourhood Plan: Lower Oxley Creek South
– Application Report: JFP
– Structure Plan: JFP
– Subdivision Plan: JFP
– Interactive Image: Google Streetview
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Liked Your Neighbourhood ?