A development application has been lodged for a Café, on vacant land at the Stockland Distribution Centre, located at 148 Hedley Avenue, Hendra.
Designed by Marc&Co, the proposal is for a Food and Drink (kiosk) outlet is constructed from two converted containers, forming a single storey structure.
Building Work Details
– 78sqm in area
– Outdoor uncovered deck
– Pedestrian access will be provided to Hedley Avenue
– For localise / on-site workforce
– New deck (48sqm) The planners at RPS state, “As the food and drink outlet is intended to service the workforce of the Stockland Distribution Centre on the subject site and the workforce of the immediate surrounding industrial area, additional on-site car parking provision is not proposed. Workers in the immediate surrounding industrial area are also afforded car spaces in their place of work”.
The proposal includes an additional 78qm of GFA to the 4.127ha site.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 3 January 2018
– Council Reference: A004827120
– Address: 148 Hedley Avenue, Hendra
– Zone: Industry (General Industry A)
– Local/Neighboourhood Plan: None
– Application Report: RPS
– Design Drawings: Marc&Co
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from BCC pdonline or other referenced locations.
Have you Liked Your Neighbourhood ?