A development application has been lodged for a Service Station and Food Outlet, located at 1266 – 1268 Anzac Avenue, Kallangur.
Designed by Verve Building Design Co, the proposal seeks a Service Station and Food and Drink Outlet in the redevelopment of a detached dwellings within a General Residential Zone. The proposal seeks to protect the existing street trees located within the Anzac Avenue road reserve.
– Fuel canopy over unleaded and diesel fuel dispensers
– Canopy link to Service Station shop
– Service Station Tenancy 172sqm
– Food / Drink Tenancy 125sqm
– Queuing provisions for ten (10) vehicles.
– New underground fuel storage tanks, with split compartments
– Landscaping (790sqm) along the property boundaries
– 14 car parking spaces and loading bay provided
– 1 Storey and 5.9m maximum building height
– Illuminated pylon sign
– Split entrance and exit locations
– Alfresco Seating (20sqm) along Anzac Avenue
– Boundary Acoustic Barrier (2m -3.6m)
Hours of Operation
– Service Station – 24/7
– Service Vehicles/Deliveries (Refuelling Tankers) – 7am to 10 Pm
– Alfresco Area (Anzac Avenue Frontage) – 7am to 10pm
The planners at ADAMS + SPARKES state that, “the development presents as an appropriately designed development, which is sympathetic to the existing development within and adjoining the area, provides an active frontage to Anzac Avenue and protects the existing street trees located within the Anzac Avenue road reserve. Further, the development is capable of connecting to all required services, and deals will all site constraints and potential development impacts (i.e. noise and air quality), such that the development does not adversely impact upon surrounding sites.”
The proposal is for 217sqm of GFA, (1,780sqm of impervious area) with 600sqm (20.3%) of site cover over the 2,952sqm site.
The Application Information and References
– Date Lodged 27 October 2017
– Council: Moreton Bay City Council
– Council Reference: 2017 / 35214 / V2C
– Address: 1266 – 1268 Anzac Avenue, Kallangur
– Zone: General Residential Zone (Suburban Neighbourhood Precinct)
– Neighbourhood Plan: N/A
– Application Report: ADAMS + SPARKES
– Design Drawings: Verve Building Design Co
Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from MBRC pdonline or other referenced locations.